The installing is easy and quick.
Shopify support auto installation with a single click. Only need select theme package and wait a min, then publish and customize the Theme.
Requirements before setup
- After purchase and download the theme package from Themeforest.net, you will have downloaded package.
- Extract/unzip the downloaded package file.
You will have the folder
SP_KalaBundle_v6.3.10. Enter this folder you will see:
- Documentation folder: it's me!
- Theme Package folder: contains 1 theme package (all-in-one) look like
- changelog.txt file: listing all change note.
- README.txt file: some guide to use theme.
- From your Shopify admin, go to
Online Store > Themes
- On the Themes page, will display all Shopify themes that installed.
Theme librarysection, click to
Add themebutton, then select
Upload zip file
- In the Upload theme popup, click to
- Browser to the downloaded theme package and select it.
- Click to
Uploadbutton, Shopify will auto upload and install the package.
- When the loading icon stop, that meant the Installation completed. Click to the
Actionslink and select
Publish Buildpopup will appear, then click to
- The theme will appear in the
Current themeas live theme of your site.
Installation take error
After select theme package and click Upload button, it show the error message: zip does not contain a valid theme:
missing template "layout/theme.liquid", missing template "templates/index.liquid", missing template "templates/collection.liquid", missing template "templates/product.liquid", missing template "templates/page.liquid", missing template "templates/cart.liquid", and missing template "templates/blog.liquid"
That meant you don't extract the downloaded package. Try read again the guide Requirements before setup
The "Upload theme" button disabled
Error like , can not click to upload and install the theme.
Shopify limit install 20 themes into the site. You will also see the notification in the top of page.